360 PHOTOGRAPHY PROVIDES YOUR BUSINESS WITH LASTING ONLINE MARKETING ADVANTAGES FOR LOW COST !
STUDIES DEMONSTRATE THAT 360 AND TRADITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY DIRECTLY MEETS AN ONLINE USER’S EXPECTATIONS WHEN SEARCHING FOR INFORMATION!
LISTINGS WITH PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS AND A VIRTUAL TOUR ARE TWICE AS LIKELY TO GENERATE INTEREST – “The Power of Media-Rich Map Listings” (PDF)
BUSINESS LISTING PHOTOS STAND OUT AND ARE SIGNIFICANT FOR 84% OF CONSUMERS
- 75% of consumers are more likely (51%) or much more likely (24%) to use a business’ services or products if that business has photographs to complete its online listing.
- 51% of consumers say that seeing photos on the business listing indicates a more reputable business.
BUSINESSES WITH COMPLETE SEARCH ENGINE LISTINGS INCLUDING PHOTOGRAPHS ARE CONSIDERABLY MORE LIKELY TO BE VIEWED POSITIVELY
- 197% more likely to be viewed as dependable.
- 201% more likely to be viewed as current.
- 215% more likely to be viewed as offering latest products and services.
- 501% more likely to be viewed as well-liked.
- 199% more likely to be viewed as caring about customers.
- 80% of consumers gather information BEFORE purchasing.
- 84% of consumers use search engines to gather information and by far the majority start doing this early in the process.
- 99% of consumers say search engines provided information that helped them.
- two-thirds of consumers look for business information (and 90% found the information they were looking for) on map sites and apps.
- 65% of consumers would avoid a business with little to no information on the search engine results page. (Impact of Search Listing For Local Businesses, 2014)
TOURISTS AND VISITORS ARE INCREASINGLY USING THEIR MOBILE DEVICES TO RESEARCH ACTIVITIES, ATTRACTIONS, SHOPPING & RESTAURANTS DURING THEIR VACATION.
- Over 70% of U.S. travelers agree that they “always” use their smartphones when traveling, up from 41% in 2015. Travelers most frequently use their mobile devices to research activities or attractions, to locate shopping areas and restaurants, or to look up directions. (Google Consumer Insights, 2018).
- Travel-related searches for “tonight” and “today” have grown over 150% on mobile, over the past two years. (Google Data, 2017)
- 72% of all mobile bookings made by U.S. travelers happened within a 48-hour window prior to the booking. Travelers want more flexibility, which mobile devices have delivered leading to a greater propensity to book last-minute. (Sojern Global Travel Insights, 2018)
- 38% of bookings are made on the same day or two-days before a trip, 53% are made within a week of a trip, and just 19% are made in advance. (PhocusWright, 2017)
GOOGLE IS BY FAR THE LEADING SEARCH ENGINE WORLDWIDE
- As at December 2018 Google held 92% of market share on all platforms (desktop, tablet and mobile) and 94% on mobile platforms.
- In Canada Google’s mobile market share is even higher at 97%